No-bake strawberry cheesecake parfaits are the perfect individual dessert! This deconstructed cheesecake looks beautiful, is easy to make, and…
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?
Meredith is the food photographer, recipe developer, and blogger behind Our Love Language Is Food. Growing up in a tight-knit family in the Midwest, her favorite memories were made around a big table sharing food that everyone helped to prepare. She started Our Love Language Is Food to help other aspiring cooks and bakers feel confident in the kitchen so they can bring these types of experiences into their home too. Meredith primarily shares easy, approachable, and delicious recipes that elevate the everyday.