There’s a lot of buzz about the natural winemaking world right now… but what even is natural wine? What about organic wine and sustainable wine? With all the buzz, we made a quiz to help YOU test yourself about the special winemaking practices that provide the world with organic, green, and “natural” wines.
- Q&A: Which one of the following is considered a noble grape?
- Q&A: What (or who) is the remueur?
- Q&A: What are the different levels of wine aromas a wine can have?
- What We’ve Been Reading – January 2023
- Q&A: What is a pét-nat?
- Q&A: What is easy but important advice for serving wine and cheese?
- Go Big or Go Home for Dinner: Skirt Steak with Rebellious Red Blend
- Q&A: In wine, when is rotten a good thing?